Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New to me

Canadian quilting magazine...

https://quiltersconnection.ca/

Available in digital and print, one or two-year subscriptions, published four times per year.

The Spring 2014 issue includes an article by Montreal, Canadian quilter and co-founder and current president of the Montreal Modern Quilt Guild, Cinzia Allocca. She also blogs at deux petites souris. I'm hoping to get a chance to meet her and possibly other Quebec bloggers at the CQQ Salon 2014 in May (see left sidebar for link).

Linking to Let's Bee Social...

http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.ca/2014/03/lets-bee-social-12.html

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this, Shari. This is news to me! Hope you do get the chance to meet Cinzia and some other quilters in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that digital format mags are such a good idea Shari - saves valuable space in the sewing room!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never noticed this magazine on the shelves here...I'll have to see if I can find one !

    ReplyDelete