Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Alzheimer's and Dementia

are mean, spiteful, degrading, and don't play fair; but I am blessed to know that God is in control and uses everything to the good. Some times if you look hard you will see the good, and other times you just have to accept that God knows best.

I am still praying to receive the peace that surpasses all understanding. With God's grace only, will I/we one day receive it.

Thank you for my moment of rambling...we return now to our regular programming LOL

Tomorrow, Wednesday February 12 is the start of the Hugs and Kisses Hop. I am so looking forward to seeing and showing. Hope you can join us!

 
Feb 12th


Lady Carol
 
Lady Sandy
 
Lady Cynthia
 
Lady Pat
 
Lady Jolie
 
Lady Susan

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is a dreadful disease. I'm taking care of my MIL with dementia and it's heart breaking to see her going downhill... Just recently I came across a book by Mary T. Newport 'Alzheimer's disease, what if there was a cure?' Here is a link to goodreads:
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13014372-alzheimer-s-disease?bf=1000&from_search=true

    ReplyDelete